------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 14:25:48 -0700
From: Cin <cinbar...@gmail.com>
To: H-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: [h-cost] What's your dressmaker's dummy wearing today?

It's that time of year: spring parties, summer balls, summer theater season,
LARPs, historic recreation events, costume conventions & fandom. You might
even be planning a sojourn to a balmy tropical locale or a historic site.
Whatever the reason, h-costumers are probably making something.  So, what's
your dressmaker's dummy wearing today?
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com

It's might be that time of year for you. :-)
My dummy has a big heap of summer clothes that I haven't gotten around to
putting away for the winter yet.
I haven't done much sewing at all lately. I have been too busy with study
and organising a big event in July. Because, you know, work and kids is not
enough :-)
I do have early stage plans for a late 16th century French gown (and some
nice red and blue shot silk to make it), so in my imagination, she is
wearing that.

Claire