Can you put in lacing at the back? Can you put in horizontal channels and
elastic to take it in? (fiddly bit sewing, but could work).
Sharon C.

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Julie
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 12:15 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Dang! WTH Happened?

This project was intended to teach me about fitting on someone else since
I've gotten discouraged trying to fit myself.  Hard to see your own back...

Daughter *wishes* she lost that much weight <G>.  And it was tried on AFTER
being washed & dried.

So should this have been fit skin tight or less?  Daughter kept saying it
was too loose and I kept saying it wasn't a corset.  How do you decide how
tight is too tight and just what is wearing ease?
Julie

> > I just finished a 50's sundress for my daughter.  It has a fitted
> > boned bodice with a natural waist and a full skirt.  I spent a lot
> > of time fitting the bodice snugly to her.  After one wearing she can
> > stick her hand down the bodice and the straps are falling down her arms.
It's 100% quilting cotton.