You could try their Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/designcenter
Or you could call the university and ask to be transferred to that dept:
(215) 951-2979 (from http://www.philau.edu/contactus.html)

-Liz, who has worked in several University depts that work with other
universities and has discovered that sometimes just Googling the other
university's main phone # is easier....