I wondered if I needed a buggy to carry this issue from the mailbox.  Sept.
is always their largest issue.but be prepared.over 900 pages.  It is packed
with yummy creations that present day designers have reflected on past
decades of fashions.   The hats seems to be making a comeback, especially
from the 1910s-1920s, maybe because of Downton Abbey.

This issue "Vogue 120" is their 120th Anniversary issue even though their
true anniversary is not until Dec.  And if you have some serious cash to
throw around, $1,000+, you can subscribe to Vogue archive with every page of
Vogue over the past 120 years.

Penny Ladnier, owner

The Costume Gallery Websites

 <http://www.costumegallery.com/> www.costumegallery.com

15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history

FaceBook:  <http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery>
http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery