Apologies to those who may be on multiple lists:

Genteel Arts is pleased to announce registration is now open for the 19th
Annual Ladies & Gentlemen of the 1860s Conference. The Conference will be
held February 28-March 3, 2013 in Camp Hill (Harrisburg), PA. We have
planned a full schedule of presentations and pre-conference workshops and
tours of interest to women and men. The Conference also features extensive
displays of original garments, a needlework competition a juried
Marketplace, a sociable and a formal ball.

Complete details including a registration form is available on our web site
at www.genteelarts.com

We hope you can join us for a great weekend!

Regards,
Carolann

PS - The 2013 schedule for the Genteel Arts Academy is also posted on the
web site.