We recently found that SOME of the fabric in our wooden fabric cupboards had
become sort of damp-musty smelling. So far it has all washed out.

However, we are now in the middle of re-habing the cupboards. Gonna' get them
up on legs for better ventilation under (crawl space is not insulated); have
paint-sealed the interior.

We are buying or making ventilated containers so that we can keep things in
better order on the interior shelves.

QUESTION -- opinions about the advisability of putting (screened) ventilation
openings in the back wall of the cupboard? Would this let too much damp in?
Would it let too much fabric fiber-dust out? any other thoughts?

thx much!
chimene