From: Kathleen Norvell <app...@aol.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 27, 2013 7:07 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Italian Widow's Dr

Here is a photo of Saint Frances Cabrini (1850-1917). Notice that she is
wearing
a bonnet that ties under her chin. Not saying it's an Italian style, but as
soon
as I saw Elizabeth Seton's headgear, I thought of Mother Cabrini.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Xavier_Cabrini

Kathy

Kathleen Norvell
app...@aol.com