Since late November, I have been trying to get h-costume to acknowledge my
gmail email account replies.  I gave up and put h-costume back on my laptop
email.  I am so happy to be back. I can only be on my laptop one or two days
a week because I finally did my back in with four slipped disks in my low
back and another one in my neck.  Hopefully I will find out in two April 17
if or when I will have surgery.   I am so tired of being in bed most of the
time but am very grateful that I can walk and drive again.

I have been reading your emails on my phone until last week when you all
swamped my phone's email and I was determined to get my h-costume replies to
work.  I am so happy to see the list active again.  I love Facebook but the
brief comments are not enough for me.  I love h-costume's detailed messages
and learning from your different interests in costuming.

Penny Ladnier, owner

The Costume Gallery Websites

 <http://www.costumegallery.com/> www.costumegallery.com

15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history

FaceBook:  <http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery>
http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery