Dear Group
We've had some members of this group contact us about our upcoming one-off
historical costume study tour to England and the Jane Austen Festival in
Bath. I am making non-refundable payments today for our accommodation
on-route and will be letting spare rooms go - so if you had been thinking
about joining us, please contact us before it is too late - as in some
places we have booked the last remaining accommodation.
This one-off tour is full of costume study opportunities, chances to dress
up for dinner and dancing, and lots of sightseeing. Read more about it on
our website at http://www.earthlydelights.com.au/tours - and at this stage
we have members from the US, England, the Netherlands and Australia -
everyone is welcome. My husband and I are leading the tour and there is
something for both men and women - particularly as my husband and son will
be finding alternate activities to do when we view costume study tables, so
if you have a husband who would like to join them, the more the merrier! If
you can't join us for the whole tour, just join us for part - the most
popular part so far seems to be the 2nd half touring around the English
countryside - however there is more historical costume study during the
London section.
Many thanks,
Aylwen

*Aylwen Gardiner-Garden*
*
*
*
*

*Email: gar...@earthlydelights.com.au*
*Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy<http://www.earthlydelights.com.au/>
*

*Historic Costume & Dance Tour of England, 1-22 September
2013<http://www.earthlydelights.com.au/tours>
*
*John Gardiner-Garden's Historic Dance book
series<http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/earthlydelights>
*