Mine arrived yesterday & it's a lovely review of the best techniques
for the period. I'm completely in love with the Deco wool coat with
the crazy-wide lapels.  Do I want a pattern? Absolutely!

Can you point us at other photos from the exhibit?  There's a teal
item in the background of one of the show pics, a waist I'd like to
see more of.

Thank you Astrida & good job!
--cin
Cynthia Barnes