Actually, there are several phrases which seem to incorporate a color adjective
or perhaps some sort of cloth treatment with the textile name, but we are
having difficulties coming to some concensus about what they mean.  May I
please ask for your help?

For example, "Est cappa virgata de seta" means "a striped cape/mantle of hair"
or "alia cappa samiti rubicundi" meaning "another russet samite cape/mantle".

So, these are the ones that are perplexing.

Est cappa maurolati -- A cape/mantle ???
Est casula samiti palumbini -- A samite chasuble ???
Est cappa cataficti (or catafitti) -- A cape/mantle ???

And ...

Est unum parvum catablatinum et vetus.  "A small work ??? and old."
(This also comes as a noun: Est unus catablatinus nimis vetus habens equos --
It is one ??? excessively old having horses.)

Ah, medieval Latin textile terminology is certainly a challenge, but I
appreciate your help with this.

Nancy