On 10/06/2013 06:40 PM, Lavolta Press wrote:
This is one of the many popular-audience articles that appeared on the
discovery of some 15th-century brassieres:
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/social_affairs/AJ201211140001 I
heard that a paper would be presented on these brassieres at NESAT XI,
which happened in 2011. I have been eagerly waiting its publication,
presumably in the anthology of NESAT papers. But I cannot find such an
anthology for NESAT XI, including on the NESAT website, though I may be
missing something since I can't read German.  Does anyone know if this
research has been published and if so where I can find it?

Fran: The NESAT XI volume hasn't been published yet--it was supposed to be published late last year but the date keeps getting pushed back. I think the current estimate is sometime in December 2013 but I'm not sure of that.

--
Cathy Raymond
ca...@thyrsus.com

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
- Oscar Wilde

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message and any documents accompanying this e-mail transmission contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and/or legally privileged information. The information contained herein is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named on the e-mail message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this information or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error and delete the message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately. Thank you.