You didn't attach the file.
Sharon C.

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Sybella
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 5:47 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] 1933 hat help - French magazine pattern

Normally, I can look at a pattern and have a clear idea of how flat pieces
fit together and follow a shape, what is cut on the fold, how many to cut,
etc. But with this one, I'm stumped. It's a tricky monkey puzzle!

>From the looks of the pattern text, you cut one of each piece but I can't
see how that makes a cap. I'm hoping what I don't understand of the text
will shed light on that.

Can someone please translate the directions for me? Please? (Thanks to
studying Spanish, I can make out some of this but not enough. And since it's
an image, I can't just paste the text into an online translator...I would
guess that it will take a experienced sewer's eye to translate it
correctly.)

Thank you!
'Bella