Dear Aylwen,

     Have you found the 2 patterns you are looking for?

   I have both of them.  The pannier pattern has been cut & used but all sizes
(8-14) are there.

The gown has not been used and is still factory folded.

   I can let you borrow them for free.  I am a costumer for our local high
school in Santa Clarita, California, (just north of Los Angeles) so I really do
want to get them back.

Please contact me if you still need these,

Paula Soltero

praxis_...@hotmail.com