Real  Barge cement while very awesome is highly toxic containing xylene,
methel ethyl keytone, tolulene and tolulene among other brain rotting
carcinogens. Wear a respirator.  A really good one and go outside. Please
avoid that stuff as I actually like you and would prefer to keep you around.

If you need the flexibility  and less of the last-forever, why not try
something less deadly like Locktight flexible glue for vinyl plastic &
fabric? So much less deadly!  Call me, we'll talk.
--cin
Sent with creative orthography, egregious spelling & randomized grammar
from my cell.