I too certainly want this list to continue, as I don't truck with Facebook! I
signed up a million years ago but just so I could LOOK at stuff thereā€¦ and so
many groups I'm interested in now are behind sign-in walls! I still don't care
to enrich Mr Facebook's coffers, so I really depend on this list!

thx, chimene