From: Carol Kocian <aqua...@patriot.net>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 01:17:40 -0500
Subject: [h-cost] Is h-costume still going?

Hi all,

Is h-costume still going?

Sadly, I'm mostly GAFIAted from costuming in general, and historical costuming in particular, on account of logistics (no room in which to work, need the money for work clothes, work schedule prohibits much else). My current project is a "bucket list" attempt at making a gingerbread house (and transporting it 300+ miles). My on-hold needlework project is completing a Craftsy course that explains the differences between English, Continental, and Portuguese knitting styles (I knit mostly Eastern because that's how I learned and it's the only way that makes sense if you knit ambidextrously).

Brenda
webwar...@earthlink.net
PFS #47

Support me in riding the 2016 Tour de Cure to Stop Diabetes! http://main.diabetes.org/goto/tmana