Hi,

The message "java.io.SyncFailedException: sync failed" is not
generated by H2. It is generated by the file system / operating system
when the database engine tries to flush the buffers. You will find out
more if you use Google and search for "java.io.SyncFailedException:
sync failed"

I did that and found a possible reason: is the disk is full, or the
disk quota is exceeded?

Regards,
Thomas