Hi,

I am using H2 embedded in a web app with db_close_delay=-1.  The code in my
app closes connections fine.  However, on occasion we use the h2 web
console to manage things.  Since it is in a web browser, on occasion we
close the browser while forgetting to hit the disconnect button (I know,
human error... but we are used to simply closing browsers when we are done
with them).   This leaves a few connections that seem to stick around for a
while.  Is there a way I can run either a function or sql command to clean
up connections that have been around for a period of time?

Another possible idea is to add an onUnload event to the console html that
send a quick ping to servlet to close the connection.  I might just add
this if there is not a good solution.

-Adam