I'm sure the corruption was not there using 1.3.161 because its just an
empty scheme I created once back then (i can send it if it helps).

Whatever happens in that file later on, happens by a more recent h2.jar
(1.3.168 in this report).

I completely understand there's nothing you can do without a .db file or
reproducible test.