Noel,

As always, thanks for your insights.  It is good to know that H2 at its
cores is single threaded while at the same time multithreaded at outer
layers. , this will help me as I think about my design.

SSD is a good option, looking to use Digital Ocean
https://www.digitalocean.com/.  Good SSD, but it only scales CPU via more
cores not time slices (as opposed to http://www.linode.com)   I have a
hunch this mutli core scaling is not the best option for H2.  But overall
seems like nice service, and my hunches are often times wrong  :)

-Adam