Hi,

I don't know what the problem is, but quite many bugs have been fixed since
version 1.3.169 (see the change log).

With version 1.3.171 and older: when using local temporary tables and not
dropping them manually before closing the session, and then killing the
process could result in a database that couldn't be opened.

What database URL do you use?

Did you re-create the database when upgrading to version 1.3.169? Does your
application backup the database file?

Regards,
Thomas