Hi guys,
I want resume an old thread here
<http://h2-database.66688.n3.nabble.com/MVCC-and-waiting-for-a-row-level-lock-until-the-competing-transaction-has-committed-td1135038.html>
.

I'd like to know if now is possibile with H2 wait for a row level lock
until the first transaction has committed. I know that I need multithread
to do this but seems that H2 doesn't support it (*11 The MULTI_THREADED
option is not enabled by default, and not yet supported when using MVCC.).

But at the end of the old thread I see "I can confirm that h2-1.2.141 fixes
the problem", so I don't understand if it can works is some way or not.

In my application this is very important. With Mysql all works fine but
with h2 sometime I've a lock exception also if I enabled MVCC.

Please give me some hints.

Thanks!