Check this out

CREATE LINKED TABLE LINK('org.h2.Driver', 'jdbc:h2:test2', 'sa', 'sa', 'TEST');
CREATE LINKED TABLE LINK('', 'jdbc:h2:test2', 'sa', 'sa',
    '(SELECT * FROM TEST WHERE ID>0)');
CREATE LINKED TABLE LINK('javax.naming.InitialContext',
    'java:comp/env/jdbc/Test', NULL, NULL, '(SELECT * FROM TEST WHERE ID>0)');

I guess you need to enclose select query in round bracket ()

Thanks,
Piush