I beg to differ: I ran the DDL into DBVisualizer (references mode, circular
view) and from the look of it this is a real database with obfuscated names.

Redesigning the database is not an option if it's not from the original
author: the query itself has to be redesigned and this leads to the
validity of the use case.

@Itineric: can you share the application type and the use case of your
query?