> It seems the H2 is lack of documentation.

I think this is somewhat unfair. H2 has comprehensive documentation
describing every datatype, function, and SQL grammar component, all
maintained and kept up to date. There's always an accurate change log and
road map.

This is an open source project, and if you do think the documentation could
be improved, your contribution would be gratefully received.