I just downloaded h2gis for the first time and try to initialize spatial
function using this syntax:

CREATE ALIAS IF NOT EXISTS H2GIS_EXTENSION FOR
"org.h2gis.ext.H2GISExtension.load";
CALL H2GIS_EXTENSION();

but it didnt work. These are the error messages I got:

CREATE ALIAS IF NOT EXISTS H2GIS_EXTENSION FOR
'org.h2gis.ext.H2GISExtension.load';
Syntax error in SQL statement
"CREATE ALIAS IF NOT EXISTS H2GIS_EXTENSION FOR
'org.h2gis.ext.H2GISExtension.load'[*]";
expected "identifier"; SQL statement:
CREATE ALIAS IF NOT EXISTS H2GIS_EXTENSION FOR
'org.h2gis.ext.H2GISExtension.load'
[42001-193]
<http://192.168.1.124:8082/query.do?jsessionid=957886d680065758e1cb9abc43fa2a73#>
 42001/42001 (Help)
<http://h2database.com/javadoc/org/h2/api/ErrorCode.html#c42001>

CALL H2GIS_EXTENSION();
Function "H2GIS_EXTENSION" not found; SQL statement:
CALL H2GIS_EXTENSION() [90022-193]
<http://192.168.1.124:8082/query.do?jsessionid=957886d680065758e1cb9abc43fa2a73#>
 90022/90022 (Help)
<http://h2database.com/javadoc/org/h2/api/ErrorCode.html#c90022>

Is there any idea how to solve this problem?