I am having problems using H2 in server mode (org.h2.tools.Server) using
ODBC driver in VBA (Excel 2016). When trying to execute a simple select on
an empty table, the query takes about 2 seconds to execute. I've tried
almost all versions of the drivers, tried to change the version of java to
64 bits, but the problem persists. When running the query on the same
machine that is running the H2 server the problem does not occur. I do not
know what I can do anymore, did anyone have such problems using ODBC driver?