Hello,

I'm getting a NPE when I try to delete a specific entry (simple delete
query with where key=value). That's the error and stack trace:

General error: "java.lang.NullPointerException"; SQL statement:
delete from exconv_participants_tbl where
exconvid='d26aa174-ba39-47c3-b587-7e80d33d1f1d' [50000-196] HY000/50000
(Help)
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: General error:
"java.lang.NullPointerException"; SQL statement:
delete from exconv_participants_tbl where
exconvid='d26aa174-ba39-47c3-b587-7e80d33d1f1d' [50000-192]
    at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:345)
    at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:168)
    at org.h2.message.DbException.convert(DbException.java:295)
    at org.h2.command.Command.executeUpdate(Command.java:266)
    at org.h2.server.TcpServerThread.process(TcpServerThread.java:344)
    at org.h2.server.TcpServerThread.run(TcpServerThread.java:158)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

    at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.done(SessionRemote.java:629)
    at org.h2.command.CommandRemote.executeUpdate(CommandRemote.java:209)
    at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.executeInternal(JdbcStatement.java:192)
    at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcStatement.execute(JdbcStatement.java:164)
    at org.h2.server.web.WebApp.getResult(WebApp.java:1380)
    at org.h2.server.web.WebApp.query(WebApp.java:1053)
    at org.h2.server.web.WebApp$1.next(WebApp.java:1015)
    at org.h2.server.web.WebApp$1.next(WebApp.java:1002)
    at org.h2.server.web.WebThread.process(WebThread.java:164)
    at org.h2.server.web.WebThread.run(WebThread.java:89)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The database contains around 15k of entries in the table and it happens
only with this one.
I've read that it could be that the data is stored in a corrupted way but i
can select it just fine.
I've also tried to run the h2 client with multi_threaded=false, and still
no luck.

Any ideas how to fix this? I've tried using the 1.4.192 and 1.4.196
versions of the h2 client.

Thanks,
Sergey

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the