Hi,

After inserting about 50,000 records the database size grew to 114 GB and
our virtual machine crashed as the disk ran out of memory. The data in each
row is very small in size but inserted and queried very rapidly. No blobs
or clobs.

H2 version is 1.4.196.

This is very concerning as this is a showstopper for serious/production
use. Few other people have reported this issue. But no resolution appears
to be available.

Can some H2 developer please provide some insight/solution/remedy? Should
we roll back to 1.3 for production type use? Is 1.4 not quite ready for
production use?

Thanks,
Imran.