Hello,

I've implemented a custom DataType using Transit
(https://github.com/cognitect/transit-format) for serialisation. It's
tricky, because sizes in Transit vary depending on context, so I know there
are a few places where I'm off in what getMemory() returns (eg. returning
50 when actually 56 bytes get written).

Is this a problem? (beyond efficiency) I'm trying to work out how some
objects in a map disappeared without any apparent activity, and the only
answer I can come up with is that the periodic flush to disk kicked in and
triggered some corruption.

Cheers,

Matthew.