I use H2 for testing and I want to set sysdate.

I tried to create an alias for sysdate to my own implementation, but then I
couldn't use it with arithmetic like sysdate - ?. There was exception: Unknown
data type: "?"

I tried to replace sysdate string to smth like timestamp '2018-01-01
11:11:11.123' or parsedatetime('2018-01-01 11:11:11.123', 'yyyy-MM-dd
hh:mm:ss.SSS') in runtime. There was same exception, like in previous
attempt.

Yes, I can add cast(? as number) to all my sql, but it isn't a good
solution for me.

Do you have any idea, how can I do this?

ps: I also use Spring. Maybe it will help