I am using the most current version of h2 and I can create a backup via java
and restore data,
 I would like to know if I can restore a backup only with the option to update
existing tables and columns is possible?

I'm using this command in java
PreparedStatement statement = conn.prepareStatement ("RUNSCRIPT FROM?");
statement.setString (1, file1);
statement.execute ();
statement.close ();

to restore, what would it be like to update the fields?