Good morning friends, I'm using h2 where I backup and restore my versions
and created 2 tables to be compared to the database versions,
I'm having the following problem I'm using the sequence in one of the
columns and these same sequences work normally until I stop the bank and
start again, it ends up getting lost for example, when it stops at 12, I
stop the bank and restart it goes to 30 or sometimes 130, how can i fix
this error i'm using the latest version.

I am using liquibase and hibernate in my javafx application

I will put the database values :

My url
type: com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource
url: jdbc:h2:./db/eQRHDatabase;MV_STORE=FALSE;MVCC=FALSE

Model
@Entity
public class Database {

        @Id
        @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
        @Column(name = "ID")
        private int id;

        @Column(name = "DATE")
        private Timestamp date;

        @Column(name = "VERSION_DB")
        @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.SEQUENCE)
        private int versionDB;
}

Liquibase :

create TABLE DATABASE (
  ID INTEGER not null AUTO_INCREMENT,
  DATE timestamp AS CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  VERSION_DB INTEGER not null AUTO_INCREMENT,
  PRIMARY KEY (ID)
);
-- rollback DROP TABLE DATABASE;