Hello, I have tried out H2 1.4.196 with MVSTORE and as far as I
understand/tested in this version compared to 1.3 for example when we
insert data into the database an additional free space is taken/allocated
which is reused later on.Is there possibility to use 1.4.196 with MVStore
but to make the database not allocate addition free space and reuse it
later or reduce that free space which will allocate?