Hello.

I cannot reproduce this issue with Lucene 7.7.1 and Lucene 8.0.0. I can
test 7.7.2 and 8.2.0 too, but I don't think that results will be different.

You need to click on the error message to see the complete stack trace, it
could describe the situation better.

Most likely you don't really have lucene-core-*.jar,
lucene-analyzers-common-*.jar,
and lucene-queryparser-*.jar (all three jars with the same version are
necessary) in the classpath of the Console.