I have a function datelist(startDate,endDate) returning a ResultSet that
containes 2 columns firstDay,lastDay.

select * from datelist('2019-01-01','2019-03-01') as cal

This works well, returning

firstDay      lastDay
2019-01-01    2019-01-31
2019-02-01    2019-02-28
2019-03-01    2019-03-31

The problem comes if I want to use any of the fields for example:

select cal.firstDay from from datelist('2019-01-01','2019-03-01') as cal

It fails saying cal.firstDate does not exists. Is there a way to use alias
on functions returning resultsets, or is this a bug?