as I understand it, this is copying and pasting a frequent part of the
storage file into another smaller storage file.

but I was wondering if it would be faster to insert data directly into the
directory system instead of storage files.

on the internet there are several theories, but none shows a benchmark, and
I think that 1 creator of 1 database may have tested adversarial databases
to analyze performance.

they say sqlite is 70% faster than the file system, but I can’t understand
why, I still don’t have the means to test whether it’s true and I don’t
even find test videos like they do on video cards even for ram, processor,
ghz, core due to fps