On 11/7/2022 4:59 PM, Silvio wrote:

I was hoping for perhaps some speedup if the query planner could make a more optimal query plan based on known values in the SQL string as opposed to a more generic query plan that would have to take all possible values for one or more parameters into account. If that would never be the case in H2 then there is little to no advantage for us in changing anything.

There are very few opportunities to do this (that I am aware of), so I don't
expect it to make any real difference.

But if you do find any potential optimisations that we are missing, please feel
free to log a feature request :-)