When I do a series of delete operation in a H2 database as. ex remove a
person recording in all related database tables, I think I can do the
following:

   1. SET AUTOCOMMIT FALSE
   2. Beginning of delete person use PREPARE COMMIT deletePerson
   3. If delete operation return normally without Exception, use COMMIT
   TRANSACTION deletePerson
   4. If I experience an Exception, use ROLLBACK TRANSACTION deletePerson
   5. In both cases the *close and reopen database ?*

Will this work and is it really necessary to close and reopen database?

Nils