Hello,

I appreciate your kind words about the program.

I have a question regarding file encryption.
In the context provided from the H2 Document (PDF) on page 154, it is
explained that
'I have a question regarding file encryption.Before saving a block of data
(each block is 8 bytes long), the following operations are executed: first,
the IV is calculated by encrypting the block number with the IV key (using
the same block cipher algorithm). This IV is combined with the plain text
using XOR. The resulting data is encrypted using the AES-128 algorithm.'

Is it correct to use *the total number of blocks* (block size is 8) as
*plaintext*,
and the encrypted 16-byte value as the IV?

When using AES-CBC encryption, an IV is required.
*Is AES-ECB used to create the IV?*
*And which padding algorithm is used?*

I'll be waiting for your response.
Thank you.