On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 at 11:00, prrvchr <prrv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No definitely, JDBC has nothing to do with it. It is your implementation
> which by not differentiating the type of the tables, necessarily, does not
> allow any filtering on the tables. Too bad and I don't think it's going
> to change any time soon since you can't understand such a simple thing...

That kind of comment is uncalled for, and not appreciated. This is not a
commercial product, we do not owe you anything. We do not get paid for
working on this project, nor do we get paid for spending time responding to
issues.

Now, Let us examine the proposal.

Firstly, yes, it could be improved. But we have already supplied a
workaround that extracts the required information.

Secondly, if we _did_ improve it, we would break some downstream libraries
(like JOOQ and Hibernate), who rely on the values we currently return from
that method.
We would also likely break the code of various people who use H2.