Hi list!

I promised Johannes on the CCCamp that I would introduce myself and my
next year project on this list. I am the founder of torservers.net, a
non-profit that runs Tor exit servers based on (your) donations. We
currently pump ~1.5Gbit/s, which is quite a success! :)

I own a nice VW van (T4), which is not very well suited to be a mobile
hackspace itself, but - especially with the convertible back that turns
into a ~2m^2 bed - very suitable for a trip across Europe to visit
hackerspaces. My main goal is to catalog and categorize organizational
matters, but also exchange ideas on how we finally save the world.

I have a lot more ideas than currently on www.hackerbus.eu (and some
draft blog posts from my trip to Canada spaces and some others in
Germany). Hopefully I can find some time next week to update the site. I
plan to at least do a 6 months trip, if possible longer (depends on the
funding). I am willing to "sell" the exterior of the bus to sponsors, so
if you happen to know of any suitable sponsors, let me know (or direct
them to my site).

The route is not planned at all yet, my focus is going to be on
"emerging regions" which are typically underrepresented and more
interesting at the same time. I am happy for any hints about bigger
events/cons/parties in all Europe so I can plan accordingly.

So much for now,
will keep this list updated from time to time!

--
Moritz
http://www.hackerbus.eu/