| <Zacker> Hey - im going to NYC this weekend
| <Zacker> to have a sit down meeting with Zephyr
| <Zacker> if there is anything you want me to talk about with her just tell me

I guess i would just ask that you be careful with what you promise.
This project is starting to draw a lot of press; let's try to keep
expectations modest, and if we overshoot them so much the better.

| <Zacker> if we take PAC money im told we cant talk to HQ at all
| <Zacker> so that doesnt seem to be much of an option

Sorry to be dense -- can you help clarify?  What is PAC money?
Are we a PAC?  Or are you talking about another PAC funding us?

Is it a rule that, if we work with HQ, we can only use money from HQ?
What if we collect donations ourselves?

-- ?!ng