IN ORDER TO HELP ME HANDLE THE EMAIL, PLEASE REPLACE THE SUBJECT LINE WITH THE WORD 'QUOTE', IF YOU CHOOSE TO RESPOND.

Hi to all,

As a Howard Dean supporter or volunteer, would you please consider sending me a quote that I can use for publication concerning the excitement, pride and/or frustration you have experienced as the result of your involvement in Gov. Dean's Presidential campaign and the way it is progressing ...

If I edit the quote in any way for clarification or any other reason, I will return the edited quote to you for your approval before I publish it.

In order to use your quote, I must have the following information on file:

Name
Location
Phone Number
Email address

I promise that I will not use your personal information for any other reason, or release it to anyone else without seeking your approval in advance; however, I may forward a selection of quotes to the National Campaign staff for their use ... in any event, I will notify you, in advance, if your quote is selected for use.

Warm regards,

Howard Vicini
San Francisco

personal url www.vicini.net