Domains are easy to come by. We need to find some servers. Anything supporting PHP and
SQL will do. Hoefully we will find some grassroots organizations with hosts, but we,
as shown by the current state of americansfordean.com, need reliable servers with
bandwidth to survive a campaign.

-Neil

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]