On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, zrosen wrote:

> I dont know enough about code liscenses to comment on which to choose.  Id
> suspect though if Drupal is GNU GPL and most things are GNU GPL the GNU GPL is
> just fine, and we  cant change it anyway - because that is what Drupal is.
> Amd I wrong?

Drupal and most of its modules are GNU GPL, but our modules don't have to be. I've
done a bit of copy/paste coding so mine must be GNU GPL. The way we distribute
everything might require it to all be GPLed. So everyone making a module should use
the GNU GPL. If you don't want that for some reason I'll look through the license and
see if there are specifics that allow it.

-Neil

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: ndrumm3