if we use Illinois for Dean's Dean-o-gram initative (which isn't finished
yet), it is still going to need to be incorporated into Drupal. Someone
(Lynn seemed to volunteer) should start work or be thinking about this
IMHO

I am volunteering for it but I'm not sure what needs to be in the module. Do I just run with it? Seeing the Illinois one (even if it's not for drupal) would be a help if anyone has access to it.

Lynn: The answer is *run with it*! This here group is all about individual initiative. Also, I'm contacting indiana today to try and get some brains from their operation on our list. I'll include a question about the invite thingy as well as drupal...

-j