I'm finding that I have to keep going to the admin panel and manually updating the three feeds I'm currently using. Is there some way to get them to update automatically that I'm missing? I do have cron enabled, and I got the impression when I set how often I want them to update that they would do so automatically...but it's just not happening. Also, our website signed up for the Dean Team page today and I want to make a block that shows our thermometer and a link to contribute through our Dean Team page. Can anyone tell me the best way to do that? I tried to do it and ended up with all kinds of hieroglyphics and it totally threw my right side blocks out of whack so that I had the text from them going all across the rest of the page. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shannon