Neil, from their end I do not think it would be a problem... I currently
am the only one with login to my filesystem but I am sure somethign
could be worked out with them ... they do 'bend over backwards' alot for
their customers :)
------------
John P. Hoke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://john.hoke.org

My gpg public key is available at http://www.hoke.org/pubkey.php

Random thoughts...
We don't shoot cops if there is any way to avoid it.
Safer to kiss a rattlesnake.
    --Lazurus Long, Time Enough For Love
Howard Dean for President 2004!
http://www.deanforamerica.com